Race Day--Monday, August 4, 2014!
This upcoming August 4, 2014, marks the 10th anniversary of Le Tour de Terra Cotta. Plans are well under way to bring you the best race experience yet!
The races feature:
- Full road closures (no yellow line rule)
- A challenging 8.68 km loop through the scenic hills of Caledon
- The opportunity to participate in a fast and thrilling “Tour de France” type experience
- Over 1,200 cheering spectators
- Three youth events and three adult events
- Events for beginning cyclists as well as elite racers
- Electronic timing, BBQ/artisan pizza lunch, free shuttle bus, and more!
Le Tour de Terra Cotta is run solely by volunteers and 100% of the proceeds are donated to the community and local charities.
Wishing you continued safe cycling,
Le Tour de Terra Cotta
Discover Le Tour de Terra Cotta
Envisioned by Senior Cycling Olympian Ted Webb in 2005, the Tour de Terra Cotta began as a collaborative effort between the community and the Brampton Cycling Club. In 2008, the race became a 100% community-driven event and has grown to include close to 700 racers, attracting participants from across Canada, the United States and internationally.
Terra Cotta, Ontario
Monday, August 4, 2014
Full Course Information
8.68 K on closed roads (no yellow line rule).
Riders will travel East from the start, turn South on Heritage Road (climbing the only hill on the circuit) to Old School Road, turn West to Winston Churchill Blvd, North to King Street where they will take a right hand turn returning to Terra Cotta. Click here to view the course profile.